Visitors

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory Soap

I received a voxbox through Influenster and in it included Ivory soap. In my honest opinion I have tried using it before and it was not for my skin, it dried me out. So I never tried it again. When I saw it in my voxbox I was like hmmmm....should I try again. I did and it did the same thing. This time though I notice that it was good for my face since I have oily skin on my face. Than Influenster sent me an email with a link for many ways of using Ivory Soap, I was amazed. Some reason I cannot find that link, but you can google many uses of Ivory Soap. I didn't have to let the soap go to waste and I still had the other bars from my previous purchase of them. So I let the fun begin.



I took half of the soap and used it to clean my makeup brushes. Works great didn't make the hairs fall, left my brushes soft, so it was great. I took little pieces of the soap with a knife and placed them in my washer with the laundry detergent I used and it was a great substitute for fabric softener. Left my clothes soft and fresh.  One of  the uses of Ivory Soap is a fun experiment with the kids, you put the soap in the microwave and watch it expand. Unfortunately I haven't tried it yet, but will keep you posted. I was thinking something with bright colors.

Ivory Soap also has a facebook and its fun to look at. They have creative way to present their soap on their timeline. Like this...
















This is a very cute idea for kids, especially those taking baths by themselves for the first time. Reason is because Ivory Soap floats, they will never lose the soap and its a cute whale. 

Never have I thought of using soap for other reason but to wash hands and take a bath. This has made me think out the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment