Visitors

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Count down to Fall and Five below sale mini haul

I'm counting down thevdays of summer. I can not wait til Fall is here. My favorite season.  This weather is too hot for me and my asthma.  its sucks so i went shopping yesterday to Five below and Dollar tree. Five below is now carrying Nicole nail polish and ELF cosmetics.  I was a kid at a candy store mostly when i found Wet N Wild makeup on sale for half the price. The girl who works there told me that they are being discontinued. So I grabbed three items, I got I Dream of Greenie (331), Lust (248), and Mega eyes creme eyeliner in black (886).  I just couldn't pass up a sale. Mostly if they are going to be discontinued. I was excited about the creme eyeliner because I been hearing so many good things about it which surprises me why they are going to discontinue it. But I'm going to research it first, even though a worker told me I still see it as only a rumour.


I also picked up Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip color in Cherry picking, Carrot gold, and Coraline. I love these colors they are very pigmented bold, and only costed $1.99. Here's a tip with any bright color lipstick that I do. I keep my lips moisturized with Chap stick. Helps the color to go on smoothly. I'm in love with these lipsticks.












So I downloaded the blogging app hopefully this will help me keep up with blogging. So far its OK but lets see how it goes. I know I am way behind on this but here it goes NOTWKD (Nail of the weekend).
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment