Visitors

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I grew up with Quaker oatmeal, I remember especially in the cold Winters. It was perfect to make you warm and toasty. I tried everything quaker to the oatmeals, the chewy bar, rice cakes, etc.... I received another voxbox from influenster, it included the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal cookie. I thought wow I was just thinking of trying this because every time I see the commercial I am like I want to try that looks so good. Unfortunately by the time I got to try the cookie it went missing. No one wants to fess up either.
.

So I had to go buy myself another one. They come in a box of 6 for like 2 something with tax. Here is the thing though, I never really liked oatmeal cookies even though i do like oatmeal. Its like a person who like tomato sauce but not the actual tomato. So I was kinda like iffie about it. I opened the wrapper and sniffed,, yea sometimes I sniff my food...lol. Smelled like the quaker oats,I take a piece off,  so soft. It was so deliciously soft and fresh. Like a cookie that has just been taken off a cooling rack. This cookie has made me a fan of oatmeal cookies. Its a guilt free cookie cause its good for you. 6 grams of fat in one serving and great in fiber. 

The Oatmeal raisin is not the only one they have from pictures I have seen they have a huge selections. I don't know if its the store I went to or if they are not out yet because I didn't see them. Also I visited their site. http://www.quakeroats.com/Cookies.aspx

Chocolate almond, cranberry yogurt
Look at the deliciousness. I cannot wait to try all of them. Some others include apple cinnamon, banana nut, chocolate almond, and cranberry and yogurt. They also have Quaker Crunchy Granola Oat cookies. I am drooling just looking at these pictures. I definitely have my eye on the chocolate almond. Quaker has never disappointed me and I guess they just can't. They are a great brand that been around for years and will for many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment