Visitors

Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Today I will be reviewing Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation that I have received for testing purposes via www.Influenster.com. The Description goes :
http://us.rimmellondon.com/
  " Rimmel London introduces new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!
     Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Foundation-  a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that's  comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. your beauty staple delivers all  day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over- finally, shine has met its  matte."

I have been testing this baby out for a week and I have finally came to the verdict that I LOVE IT!!   Honestly this is the best foundation I have tried for my skin. The texture of this foundations is creamy and just a small amount is all that is needed.  Automatically I can tell the difference, I only did half of my face to compare.When I first put this on me I was like the color is a little off but once it set in it blended very well. My pores were smaller and it gave me in my opinion full coverage I didn't even have to use concealer at all. I have combinations skin so that means that my face can be very oily, dry around my nose and eyebrows  I also have dark circles. So with alot of foundation my face ends up a oily shiny mess in hours and reveals everything I tried to cover. But this was so different it kept my face under control. I felt like nothing was on my face no tightening feeling, it didn't rub off on my phone, and last longer than most foundations I have tried.  It did great for me. It didnt sit on top of my dry skin. The one this that really amazed me was that it covered up all those annoying little black heads that I had on  my nose.  It was like they were not even there.

 I have to say that I will be purchasing this again. This will definitely be my go to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment