Visitors

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles









"Dr. Scholl's For Her: $10.99
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heels insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2" or higher. They yoffer immediate, long -lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They're proven to improve the way you feel in heels!"




 Once again I recieved Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles via Influenster. I first want to start off by saying that I have not had a good experience with Dr. Scholls insoles before. I have the ones that just go in the toe area previously used them for a party I went to last year and had a issue. So I was very skeptical to use them once again. The first thing that I noticed was that they were thinner than previous ones I have seen. Also it was full size for heel to toe. I once again tried these for my heels and had trouble getting my foot in with the cushion.  It was painful wearing my heels, I just couldn't take it. So I was thinking that these insoles are just not meant for my feet type. I have wide 7 1/2 to 8 size feet. I just turned away from them and decided they are not for me.

So this past Saturday I was getting ready for another party and was wearing wedges for it. I saw the insoles just seating there and felt so bad. I was like I'm going to try them again. So they fit much better in the wedges than heels for me. They helped me from not slipping everywhere in them. I guess this product is a SO-SO for me. I don't hate it but I guess it just depends on the shoe and how a person foot is. Will I try this again probably not. But at least it was less painful than my previous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment