Visitors

Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes

Complimentary via Influenster.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: $5.99
"The 60's are back in full swing with a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara brings you bold, wide-eyed look, fanned out volume, and no clumps for lashes that are up, out, and over the top!"

www.rimmellondon.com

Once again Rimmel does not disappoint they have amazed me. I have little to barely there eyelashes and this mascara gave them a makeover. I always apply mascara applying from bottom to top as my first coat, then from the middle to top as a second coat, and the very top as my last coat. Most of the time with alot of mascara this is not possible for me to do because it will end up clumping.  I started with one coat and it gave me great length and volume. Than my second coat and my eyelashes grew more. The last coat my eyelashes fanned out. I was in disbelieve. I went to work that same day and I had someone ask me if I have falsies the way they looks.  This has been my go to mascara for a week. I even wear it bare when I don't want nothing else on my eyes and it looks so beautiful.  This is a great mascara at a great price at only $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment