Visitors

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Olay Fresh Effect (BB cream)




Let me start off by saying that this is the very first BB cream that I have ever used. I have always wanted to try it but never found that it was something that I needed or would like. So to be able to try it and no prove myself wrong was a great experience. I will continue to buy this product. 

Quoted from the Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox card:

"Olay Fresh Effect {BB Cream} Skin
Perfecting Tinted Moisturing -SPF 15: $12.99
24- hour hydration and a splash of sheer color. This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen and tinted moisturizer even tone and refreshes dullness, for flawless looking skin (available in two shades: fair/light and light/medium"

The first day that I tried this it was before going to work. I was going out to eat afterwards so I decided ok perfect I can try this with my makeup on. At first I didn't really notice any difference. So i added concealer in some spots. I liked that it helped with my dry spots on my face. With the weather changing my face tends to get dry. After awhile I felt like it was heavy on my face and I felt like I was wearing a mask. After a few hours I noticed that my face was getting more greasy than usual. I just felt uncomfortable wearing it. 

This Saturday I gave it ago again. I learned that my biggest mistake with the product was that I didn't cleanse my face before using it. This proved to be very effective for the whole day. After cleansing I put it on and it was like my face transformed. My skin was even and my redness gone. You can still see my pimples because they are so red but compared to before it was a whole lot better.  I used way less concealer just on the three pimples on my face and applied the rest of my makeup as usual.  My face looked natural and healthy

Four hours later my the cream was still working and this time was not heavy on my face. My day took an unexpected turn when I was invited to a pool party. So got myself ready and didn't think of anything. I got wet and didn't even remember i was wearing makeup. My eye make up ran before anything else. I still had a healthy glow. The BB cream did not go anywhere I actually forgot I had it on. I wiped down my eyes and continued to have fun in the water.

After the sun has set and gone I was tanned and red.  Except where I usually get red where is on my cheeks and around my nose. The BB cream really worked in the sunscreen department.

My verdict for this product is I will be repurchasing and this is my brand new go to. When used properly ( I mean cleansing first) it is the most amazing product I have tried. It helped me with my seasonal dry spots on my face. Sunscreen really worked in protecting my skin and lasting throughout the day and events. My face looked naturally with that summer glow all day and I didn't feel like I was wearing makeup at all. The cream felt like a second skin.  The color blended in perfectly, didn't looked caked, smoothed out and even my skin. My skin even felt soft and looked even better after taking my makeup off before bed.


YES PLEASE BUY AND TRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment