Visitors

Friday, July 5, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics



"Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics:
$3.99-$4.99
The embodiment of fashion and comfort from America's #1 elastic brand, the new Ouchless Ribbon Elastic are the pretty solution to hot summer hair days."



I received Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic via Influenster to test. I first glance I was like whats is this I never seen it before. It was like a piece of ribbon was a knot at the end than I noticed that it was extremely stretchy. They come in a packet of 5 in different colors.  I have short wavy shoulder length hair and didn't know what to do with it at first than I started to play with it. I fell in love, I have been using them everyday since. They hold my hair so well. I always have a problem with hair elastics. I can never put them tight enough without them snapping. With this I was able to do loose pony tails side and high buns and not worry about my hair going anywhere or worrying about it breaking.

Another thing that I have learned to love about this elastic is that I can carry it with me right on my arm with out marks or pressure on my wrist. Its like wearing a bracelet. So I had found something new that I really liked and now I am seeing them everywhere in so many more colors. I will be recommending this to alot of friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment