Visitors

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Head and shoulders damage rescue



I was lucky enough to be chosen to try out head and shoulders damage rescue shampoo and conditioner via Influenster.  I have been trying it out for a week and a half now. I have naturally wavy hair which curls in some parts. I have always been a victim of frizz, dead ends, dandruff in the winter and oily hair after just one day. I have tried so many things and nothing really worked. After just one week of using this I have to say my hair has come back to life. I was even able to wear my hair naturally without any products in it for the first time in years. This has tamed down my hair so much that I have to wash it less. I use to have Ro wash my hair every other day. Now I only had to wash it twice in a week. I conditioned it just once. The shampoo alone is great.
The only thing is that on the bottle it says that its gentle enough for even colored hair. I have to say I find it to be false. I have colored strips in my hair and it did take some of the color off. On the other hand this is a great product and I will be repurchasing again. My boyfriend even loves it he says it makes his hair feel really cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment