Visitors

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cvs drugstore hall

So I went to CVS on Friday and I couldn't believe my eyes makeup sell. Its was like a dream come.true all my favorite makeups brands on sale.  Revlon, Cover girl. Maybelline ...etc buy one get one 50% off.   They even had some Milani and NYC brands for  50% to. 75% off.  My face dropped. I could only get a couple things since I am on a tight budget but I couldn't pass this over. These are great stocking stuffers for those makeup addicts in your life. 

Also a quick FYI I asked one of the associates is this sale is going to be a final sale before the holidays.  I was told that they will have anither sale but it will be at least two to three weeks before they have a feel good one. I cannot wait and I will be very prepared for it. 

I cannot wait to try out these puppies I got all colors that are great for the upcoming holiday celebrations. So exciting. 

UPDATE: Went to CVS again today 12/11/12 and my jaw dropped ,screamed on the inside and walked with a hop in my step.  They were more 50%-75% off on more makeup.  They also added a sign that advertised the sale on selected cosmetic. It was like a scavenger hunt.  I quickly reach for the 75% items.  Which included Revlon lip butters in red velvet, gumdrop, and sugar frosting.  I also couldn't help.myself from reaching for the Revlon illuminace creme eyeshadow.

This is a MUCH CHECK OUT SALE! !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment