Visitors

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The new Influenster...

Influenster is a site that gives you an opportunity to try out products for free. All you have to do is take surveys for badges that describes you most. Than you wait until your chosen for a Voxbox. Your chosen by demographics of the badges you have. Like if you have the beauty page and theirs a beauty Voxbox you can be chosen. In each voxbox includes themed items like I recently received the Latina beauty voxbox. You can check out some of the reviews I did on products I received in the box.

Now Influenster has upgraded itself to a more interactive website. Now you don't have to wait until you get a voxbox to be able to participate in earning badges and voxboxes. Its more intereactive and has better badges to suit your lifestyle and living. Including new ones for people who love Tv and celeb gossip, sweet tooth, and more.

I love the new look to the page too. Everything is there in one place and there is even task you can do. I love this because I can be more active as a influenster member than before. They also have a score system now that I think is a fun touch.  I am still learning and trying this page out, I am still confused about the scoring but Once I get it I will make any update. But for now I like what I see and can't wait for more to come from this site.

Visit and join a great free company.
www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment