Visitors

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NYC New York Color

I love NYC new York color makeup. Since the day I discovered them at my local CVS. In my opionion they are great makeup for a great price.  Makeup on a budget. I have tried everything they have from their eyeshadows to their nail Polish. The only exception is the lip plumpers because I feel like I don't need them. 
In this blog post I will be talking about their liquid lipshine lip gloss. I received it again complimentary via Influenster. The one I received before was Nude York City, which I ended up buying again and carry with me everywhere.  I received the same one again in my Latina voxbox so I ended up sharing it with my lovely sister. Especially since she been trying to steal the one I had.  I also bought the burbury color as well a while back.

Here is me again raving about these lips glosses. They smell great with no bitter taste. I know I'm not the only one in the world that like a great tasting lipgloss.  Its not like I eat it.   They also don't make my lips dry or sticky. They actually moisturize which I love in any lip product.  Nude York City is my favorite out of the collection because it goes with everything and looks great on top of other lipsticks and tints.  Like recently to get myself ready for the fall I bought ultra moist lipwear in mahogany only coated.$.99.  By itself its already a great lipstick but I applied it over it and I love how it gave it a smooth shine with hints of glitter.


NYC New York Color also have many other products like their bronzers like Hamton Radiance that I have been using all summer.  Check out their site at www.newyorkcolor.com. This is a great company, with great products for thise addicted to makeup like me and who are on a budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment