Visitors

Friday, August 31, 2012

VEET wax strips



When I saw this in my influenster box I was like OMG time to have fun with my Boyfriend. Oh nothing dirty LOL. Just that my boyfriend is the perfect specimen to try out these wax strips. He grows hair so fast especially his back because its a place he cannot reach to shave. I asked and he agreed to try these. It was for fun but than I was amazed at how easy it was to use.


This is a easy, less messy way to wax. No mixing or heating in the microwave required. everything is already measured in strips for you. All you have to do is rub between your hand to warm up. Apply and rip. It isn't pain free that is something that is alway going to come with waxing. Can't do anything about that.  It comes with 20 strips that count as forty because when you Peel them like a banana you get two sides to use. They also come with 6 wipes. I don't really care for the wipes too much I rather use alcohol to clean any of the excess wax. 



Its been two and a half weeks since we waxed patches of his back. I have to say I am very amazed because by two days he already has hair inching its way back. But its just now that I'm starting to see the growth and its slow. He loved it too and wanted me to finish the entire back. I do recommend this to anyone who wants a 1-2-3 waxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment