Visitors

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Long week and weekend.

This week was full of work.....work....and more work. I felt like a machine all work and no play. I was so ready for this long weekend. I hate the feeling of doing so much and feeling like I get nothing in return. But that is la vida. You have to be an adult and pay bills....bills.....bills. Oh how I wish I can win a big shopping spree one day. I have an addiction to shopping and I'm starting to realize it even more because I can not shop. It's gotten to a point where I feel myself getting depressed, such a shameful thing.  The most shameful thing is that I been biting my nails again. I haven't done that in years. My nails have been tortured and abandoned. I can't believe I let myself get to that point. For this reason I am trying to care for my nails and get them longer again and not the hideousness that they are now. For that reason I also have not been painting them and taking pictures. I been treating them every two days with Sally hansen Cuticle disolver and tending to my cuticles and applying clear polish.

Maybe its just me but its my belief that just like massaging your scalp to stimulate hair growth. Massaging your cuticles promotes nail growth. Along with Vitamin oils and Green tea. Yes, Green Tea. Once a week I  make Green Tea and while it's warm dip my nails in it for 15 minutes. Green tea has so many benefits for alot of things its so  interesting. Try googling " Green Tea benefits". I love google...lol. I also apply Nutra nails green tea nail hardener as a protector for my nails. Been using it for about 2 years and I love it. I buy it at Walmart.


Protecting your nails in its most fragile state will help it in the long fun to become strong and less likely to break. They are like your babies they all need love, nourishment, and protection to grow long and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment