Visitors

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen


On to another product that I recieved complimentary from influenster, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. I have seen this so many times at Walmart. They sell them in the back where the lotions are at. I was always attracted to the look and advertisement of the brand. I always told myself that I will get it when I have money to spend for it, but unfortunately with todays economy I never did. I couldn't wait to try this.
The first thing that I noticed about the product was the wonderful smell that came out the bottle. I imagined myself being on the beach in the sand with the sun shining on my face. I loved that the look on the bottle and the smell went together. I tried it on my hands first feeling it through my fingers. Unlike suntan lotions I have tried before the feel of Hawaiian tropic was creamier and like the bottle mentions is like a lotion. I continued by applying it completely on my hands and loved how soft they felt and the smell really stuck to me. It did not fade one bit. At the end of the day the smell was still there and the soft touch to my skin. I was also pleased to see that it did not irritate my skin. Like I have mentioned before I have sensitive skin because of my eczema. So alot of body products irritate and make my skin break out.
The next day I applied it all over, including my face. The face is the most sensitive because I have combination skin. Some products make me red and some make me look so oily. This was different. It kept it smooth and was great as a barrier to my makeup.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen comes in SPF 12, 30, and 50, protects from UVA and UVB, and moisturizes great. This is amazing I felt like I was putting lotion on everyday. It made me feel even better because I knew at the same time that I was protecting my skin.
I still have the little sample bottle from influenster and went to Walmart to buy the big 6 oz bottle because this is something I can see myself using all year round. The weather is changing lets see how it works after the summer is over and see if I'm right. Hydration is a must in the weather to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment