Visitors

Monday, August 27, 2012

Always Radiant Infinity



I was tempted a couple of time to try out the New Tampax Radiant. I guess the way they package it made me want it. All the pretty colors and sparkle....lol. So I found it funny how I was considered for Influenster Latina Beauty Box and found it in the box. I was like "oh yea!', The thing is I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to test them since I am irregular and my buddy Flo comes for surprise visits whenever she wants.
I guess it jinxed it because a couple of days later guess what. 

Now I just want to talk about what I don't like about certain pads. 

Too much padding:Sometime its so thick I wonder sometimes if its the reason babies love to take off their diapers because that is how I feel.

Not Absorbent enough: I hate when a pad guarantees to absorb alot of the mess but in reality just lets it sit on the surface so you have to change it much often.

Moving and pinching: Oh how i loath this. I hate when i place a pad perfectly on my underwear and when I pull up it moves and the sticky side is sticking to me instead or how bout when it moves to the side and you have to pull down adjust, but when you pull back up the same thing. Also some of them like to pinch me and are uncomfortable. 

After testing out The Always Radiant pad I have to say I am impressed. Mostly because it looks more like a panty liner than a pad. The only thing is that they are great for those light days. Once it gets heavy its too thin too handle it. I have to give this an A because its comfortable and durable. Doesn't pinch and smells good without irritations.

For more information check out there website very informative. http://www.always.com/en-us/home.aspx

Influenster also sent a pouch with Tampax Radiant and Always Radiant pads, which I shared with my sister. She loved it. I thought it was very thoughtful and cool to be able to share the influenster, Always experience with someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment