Visitors

Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Bath & Body Works NEW & Improved Shower Gel"

Pucca is all smiles with BBW


I love a products that just gets better with age. Bath and Body works has been out there since 1990. I discovered them during my senior year of high school and they never fail to amaze me with all the great sense and products. Recently they had just improved their body washes to be enriched with shea. Even though I am a big fan of BBW this was something new to me. Its was brought to my attention complimentary via Influenster via their Latina Voxbox. I recieved the twilight body wash.  At first I was like why send me a product that already been put out there and I love. Than I saw it the words NEW Shea enriched formula. I was like wow I use Shea butter products for my skin all the time. So I had to try it out quickly


I loved the way the new formula lathered. It was more creamier and I had to use less product. Hopefully that means that it will last longer in the bottle. The fragrance is still the same, no change in how it smell. I have to say Kudos to BBW for just becoming better and loving their fans enough to think of us first. 

Visit http://www.bathandbodyworks.com to see all the new Fall Frangrances and try the new shea formula. i definitly will especially the new Sweet on Paris from the Paris Collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment