Visitors

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How's it going

So alot has been going on in my life. I am at that point where everything is new to be and I have to find my way out of my comfort zone. I am 25 and is now just discovering what it is to being an adult. Its rough but i have have to get through like so many people before have done. Life isn't just rainbows and unicorns, if it was I guess I would be like a Disney princess and live in a  big castle with my Prince charming. Anyway this is me just blaming away because I can not sleep at the moment. So I been trying to reinvent myself and reinvent my blog I feel like it doesn't read me anymore. Well it does in then sense that its everywhere ...LOL like me. I can not just keep on one thing, I like to learn new things and try them out. My mind also always wonders alot.

I did make one decision about this. Instead of having a nail of the week I will be having a nail for the weekend. This occurred to me because of my new job. I work like 6 days a week and my Friday is Saturday. So Saturdays at work I get to dress down and be comfy. My work required me to do alot of work with my hands so its no use doing my nails if my the end of the day they look like I did them last week with the chipping and peeling. For the reason I started doing my nails Friday nights and having them until Sunday night. Here I go ranting again......Long story short I will be having pics up on Friday for the start of nails of the weekend. Maybe i will also start doing makeup. I am no pro but its something I love to do. I don't know.  Also every two weeks I might also do Hauls cause that when I can spoil myself most of the time , which is not often.

On a positive note I do think I am losing inches. Pretty exciting. All I have been doing is walking to and from work and stopped drinking things with alot of sugar and hiding all the junk.

Well I guess I'm going to end this here. Until the weekend ADIOS.

Oh PS thinking of a new design for my blog dont know yet




No comments:

Post a Comment