Visitors

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Vitabath Deliciousness in a bottle.



The first time I ever heard of Vitabath is through youtuber Venusocean when she was reviewing a box she got from influenster, which come to think now I didn't pay any mind that she was doing a voxbox. I got into influenster when I seen a video by SincityMUA. (both great by the way). Anyway back to the subject. after watching both videos I got interested into vitabath. I seen all the reviews on Influenster and had to try so when I went to the site to see how much they were ($9.99 for 12 oz) I was like eh...I rather wait until I get some money to spend on myself I don't have money to just waste at the moment.

So weeks later as it kept lingering in my mind i seen that they had a Facebook page so I started to follow. Its a great page and fun to follow I definitely recommend it. But more on that later. So I seen a post they had but up one day about channel 4 or 6 having a list of website and companies having secret sales. Vitabath was one and seeked the oppotunity. The sale was great I got four for the price of two. I was so excited I decided to get the Cupcake Coutore collection.

 * Dreamy Pink Frosting 

* Luscious Lemon Creme 

* Heavenly Coconut Creme 
* Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar


I DO NOT regret getting these body washes they are the best washes I ever had. The smell is like being in a bakery and I feel like I kid again every time I take a shower. I been using these since I believe January and I can tell the difference in my skin. I suffer from eczema and this keeps my moisturized and soft. It lathers very well so you won't need too much. I bought this back in January and I just used up one of the four bottle I have from the cupcake collection. 

They have a Facebook page and the great thing about it is that every month they have a fan of the month. You earn points by being active on their page. Comment, share, Like and earn the points to make you number one fan of the month and get a free prize. You can choose choose any of their 12oz body washes if you win. I won for the month of March so I know they they appreciate their buyers and want to make it fun for all. It's simple as 1..2..3. You can also visit their facebook page to be informed of any other contest. 

This body is worth top try if you don't want to buy online you can also visit their site to get stores near you who sell them. Like Ulta who is having a sale on them right now. Visit their site to see.


So your local store may have promotions or sells that you can take advantage of. Give it a try you won't regret it. Long lasting, great smell, and your skin will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment