Visitors

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Homemade Fruit Roll Up


So yesterday I wanted to make something sweet to eat. The only thing was that I only had a angel food cake mix and thats not sweet enough even though its healthy. Than I looked deeper into my cabinet and found stacks  of Jello. I was like I don't want to make traditional Jello so what can I do with this. I looked online and found this amazing website that I really want to praise. Its called Joy of Jello. Oh My the many wonderful things you can make with Jello, its unbelievable. Some of them don't look tempting, but curiosity might make me want to try.  Here's the link http://www.joyofjello.com/?p=1085

This is great for a healthy sweet snack and great for kids. I made this with sugar free Jello. Don't want the kids  with a sugar rush.....lol. Check out the site this recipe is really simple to make and fun to do as a family.

One thing I did differently is instead of rolling up all together I cut strips in the tray and rolled them up individually. But that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment