Visitors

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Diamond Candle Addict and Contest



I know alot of people might not have heard of Diamond Candles, but if you look on Youtube you will find great reviews on them. That is how I decovered these wonderful treasures. They go for $24.95, so when I wanted to purchase it I was a little skeptical. I didnt want to spend all that money and not like the product and I never paid so much for candle before. So I waited until I can save money on the side little by little.

I was talking about these candles for weeks and visiting the website with a longing to have one. Than my birthday came around in February of this year and my boyfriend surprised me with one of my very own.

He got me the Cinnamon Roll candle and it was like bakery heaven. Words can not describe how happy the smell made me. The candle lasted me almost 2 months which is great because i burnt it everyday for a couple of hours. The even better thing about this candle is the little surprise you get with every candle. You get a ring that is buried into the candle. It is wrapper in gold aluminum and then inside the ring itself is wrapped. These rings can be worth anything between $10 to $5,000.

The ring i received was worth $10 but its was a gorgeous black diamond square stone with two triangular white diamonds on the side. I was fortunate enough to get a ring that fit my finger. This rings come in different sizes and they vary in style, color, and size with each candle. This remind me of when I was a kid and eating the cereal to get to the prize at the bottom of the box. So exciting. 

On their Facebook page they have many other people who post their pictures of the rings the got with their candle and they are amazing.  https://www.facebook.com/diamondcandles 

GREAT NEWS:
DIAMOND CANDLE CONTEST!!!!

So Diamond candle is having a contest and it is a big one. They are holding a contest to spread the word for their upcoming company videos. They are giving away great prizes sign up at the link provided.


This is a great chance for people to win a candle and try out this amazing product that you will get addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment